Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Top Ten: 2014 Releases I'm Dying To Read

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and Bookish.

The Retribution of Mara Dyer - Michelle Hodkin
Mara Dyer #3
June 10, 2014

City of Heavenly Fire - Cassandra Clare
Mortal Instruments #6
May 27, 2014

Ignite Me - Tahereh Mafi
Shatter Me #3
February 4, 2014

The Forever Song - Julie Kagawa
Blood of Eden #3
April 29, 2014 (My Birthday XD)
No Cover Yet :(

Panic - Lauren Oliver
March 4, 2014

The Geography of You and Me - Jennifer E. Smith
April 15, 2014

Isla and the Happily Ever After - Stephanie Perkins
May 13, 2014

Raging Star - Moira Young
Dust Lands #3
May 13, 2014

Rebel - Amy Tintera
Reboot #2
May 13, 2014

Into the Still Blue - Veronica Rossi
Under the Never Sky #3
January 28, 2014

What is your top book releasing in 2014?

3 comments:

  1. Haha we have a lot the same, and I lot that I really want to read but didn't put on my list. I really need to read some Stephanie Perkins seeing as most lists I've seen have 'Isla' on them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm the most excited for Ignite Me even though I haven't even read Unravel Me yet. I think my bff will wanna know about the Geography of You and Me though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many good books, and some I need to catch up on and even pick up! Really keen on Panic by Lauren Oliver :)

    Here's my WOW this week.

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Then leave a comment. I love meeting new people! Feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will check it out as soon as I can.