Saturday, November 24, 2012

Stacking the Shelves: Vampires, Witches, and a New Soul

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's a great way to show other people the books that you've bought or received for the past week!

Library
Along for the Ride
Sarah Dessen


Everneath
Brodi Ashton

Incarnate
Jodi Meadows

Marked
P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast

Nightshade
Andrea Cremer

The Iron Witch
Karen Mahoney

Vampire Academy
Richelle Mead

Wither
Lauren DeStefano 

Have you read any of these? If so, what did you think?

2 comments:

  1. I've read all of them but The Iron Witch and Along for the Ride. I loved Everneath and Vampire Academy the most and I wasn't really a fan of Wither or Marked.
    Hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read Along for the Ride and Vampire Academy, and they are both very good!

    Happy reading!

    -Grace :)

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Then leave a comment. I love meeting new people! Feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will check it out as soon as I can.