Sunday, November 4, 2012

Stacking the Shelves: Angels, Kings, and Legends

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's a great way to show other people the books that you've bought or received for the past week!

Library
Blood Red Road- Moira Young
The Iron King- Julie Kagawa
Hush, Hush- Becca Fitzpatrick
Ready Player One- Ernest Cline
Clockwork Angel- Cassandra Clare 
Hex Hall- Rachel Hawkins



Bought: Used
The Luxe- Anna Godberson
The Dashwood Sisters Secrets of Love- Rosie Rushton


Bought: Kindle
Destroy Me- Tahereh Mafi


Won
The Moon Dwellers- David Estes
The Unloved- Jennifer Snyder
Lost in the Light- Mary Castillo


Gift
Legend- Marie Lu


I do realize that this is a lot of books and in fact, not even all of them, but I haven't done a stacking the shelves in about a month and the books were piling up. I have already read a good amount of these since getting them, but I would still love to know what you think of these if you have read any.

2 comments:

  1. I love The Iron King and Clockwork Angel! I got The Luxe not too long ago but I haven't read it yet. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard Ready Player One is good and it sounds amazing as well! i've read Hex Hall and it was pretty good.
    Enjoy having a bookish time!

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Then leave a comment. I love meeting new people! Feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will check it out as soon as I can.