Saturday, December 1, 2012

Stacking the Shelves: Facts, Races, and Frenzies

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's a great way to show other people the books that you've bought or received for the past week!


Library
Born at Midnight
C. C. Hunter



Cinder
Marissa Meyer

Everlost
Neal Shusterman

Fact of Life #31
Denise Vega

Graceling
Kristen Cashore

The Frenzy
Francesca Lia Block

The Scorpio Races
Maggie Stiefvater

Have you read any of these? If so, what did you think?

1 comment:

  1. I've read Graceling and it was not bad. Currently I'm reading Bitterblue, the sequel to Graceling, and I find it absolutely stunning!

    -Grace :)

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Then leave a comment. I love meeting new people! Feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will check it out as soon as I can.