Friday, March 1, 2013

Monthly Recap: February 2013

Goodbye February, Hello March! Wow, February seemed really short... I guess that is what happens when it is only 28 days. But anyways, February is over so is is time for a monthly recap.


Books Read:
  1. The Immortal Rules- Julie Kagawa
  2. Shadow Kiss- Richelle Mead
  3. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight- Jennifer E. Smith
  4. Unravel Me- Tahereh Mafi
  5. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer- Michelle Hodkin
  6. Blood Promise- Richelle Mead
  7. Wolfsbane- Andrea Cremer
  8. The Iron Queen- Julie Kagawa
  9. Beautiful Disaster- Jamie McGuire
  10. Prodigal- Rektok Ross
  11. This Lullaby- Sarah Dessen
  12. Bloodrose- Andrea Cremer
  13. The Iron Knight- Julie Kagawa
Books Reviewed:
  1. Unwind- Neal Shusterman
  2. "Crash" and "Clash"- Nicole Williams
  3. White Cat- Holly Black
  4. Beautiful Disaster- Jamie McGuire
  5. Prodigal- Rektok Ross
  6. Wolfsbane- Andrea Cremer
Challenge Update:
  • Debut Author Challenge- 1/12
  • Sequel Challenge- 5/10
  • Paranormal Reading Challenge- 2/12
  • A to Z book Challenge- 6/26
  • Book Blogger Recommendation Challenge- 0/21
  • E-Book Challenge- 2/5
For challenges I am not counting a book until I have reviewed it.

Most Viewed Post: Quote Unquote: The Fault in Our Stars
Least Viewed Post: Stacking the Shelves: Prodigies, Queens, and Shadows

Quote of the Month:
"A brave man acknowledges the strengths of others"- Veronica Roth, Divergent

Picture of the Month:



So, this month I read a good amount of books. I still think I can write more reviews, so I need to work on that in March. I hope you have a great month!

3 comments:

  1. You had quite a February. I feel like i missed out on so much! TT____TT This is what hiatuses do to you.

    HAPPY MARCH! Hope March will be good to you. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is you hiatus over? It was nice hearing from you again. :) Happy March!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is. I'm happy to catch up on your blog. ^^

      Delete

Want to make my day? Then leave a comment. I love meeting new people! Feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will check it out as soon as I can.