The Random # Survey is created by Melissa @ Harley Bear Book Blog.
Here’s how it works, straight from Melissa.
How to participate:1. Pick a number.Keep in mind how many books you have. If you have one bookshelf like me you may want to keep it between 1-10. If you're like Book BFF Angela and have a bunch of bookshelves you may want to pick between a higher range like 1-50.I used Random.org and got the # 8!2. Go to your bookshelf and count that many books until you reach your number. Answer the question with that book.(I counted 8 books in and got Delirium). So I used Delirium to answer question 1.3. Count the same number of books from where you left off and answer the next question.Then I counted 8 more books after Delirium and got The Evolution of Mara Dyer and used that book to answer question 2. You get the idea...
I chose # 6
1. What do you think of the cover?
2. Write a review in 140 characters or less.
A girls dad is very irresponsible and somewhat messes her life up. Girl remedies that with a cute boy. Just fluffy and fun.
3. How or where did you get this book?
4. Who’s your favorite character in this book and why?
5. Recommend this book to a fellow blogger you think would like it.
Urg. Sadly I don't really know of anyone who really liked the first book besides me. But I think everyone should give this one a chance.
6. How long ago did you read this book?
.7. Name a favorite scene from this book (NO SPOILERS).
8. Open to page 87 and pick a random quote to share (NO SPOILERS)
"It felt weird, too close after the earlier tension, but she stood there while Seth draped a necklace around her throat."
9. How did you hear about or discover this book?
10. If you could redesign the cover what would you do?
I don't think I would do much. It is a middle grades book so it need that animated look. Actually I have no idea.
11. Name your least favorite character in this book and why?
12. Fill in the blank. If you like____________ then you should try (Your Book).
13. Name one cool thing about this book (under the dust jacket, map, font, photograph, ect.)
14. Where is it set and would you ever want to visit that world/place.
15. Who is it dedicated to?
That's it! Feel free to do this too. It was quite fun :D