Thursday, August 9, 2012

Versatile Blog Award!

Hey! So I am soooooo happy to say I was nominated for the Versatile Blog Award! Two awards in a month? Wow. I never thought that would happen. I would like to thank Grace from The Humble Watermelon for nominating me!

There are a few rules that you have to follow to accept the nomination:
~Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
~Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been nominated for this award.
~Share 7 random facts about yourself.
~Thank the blogger who has nominated you.
~Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.

7 more facts about me:
~I like sitting/laying on the floor, it makes me feel more stable. 
~I am right handed
~I can be a major video game nerd....I blame my brothers.
~I am on my school's volleyball team
~My friend, Caroline, and I have been friends since we were in baby daycare together. 
~I'm a Taurus  
~I get random bruises that don't even hurt....they just show up.

Nominations:

Ok, so I seriously don't know that many blogs and I know even less that haven't received this award so these are the ones I chose . Thanks again!~

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sydney! Congrats on the Award, you definitely deserved it!

    -Grace :)

    P.S. Not to worry you or anything, but, when you get a cut, does it bleed for a long time???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. And no, my cuts heal normally, I just get random bruises. ~ Sydney :)

      Delete
    2. I see, sorry for being a little freaky, lol!

      -Grace :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats, Sydney! I remember when I got nominated i waited until I got a longer list of people i was following to do it. I think I should've nominated like 3 like you. :P I like laying on the floor! Not like because its more stable but I don't know. Luv the ground. XD

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Then leave a comment. I love meeting new people! Feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will check it out as soon as I can.