Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Update: Sorry!

Okay guys, first I would seriously like to apologize for not posting in forever. School kind of sneaked up behind me and took me by surprise. I got behind on work and I my grades were falling a bit. Thankfully, I have every thing back under control (for now). Also, I had hit a wall with books. I had a week where every book I picked up just didn't do it for me, even some of my favorites. Gladly, that phase didn't last long and I have just finished a book that was amazing.

So, in apology for my absence I have decided I will publish a post on EVERY even numbered day in November. That's 15 posts! That might not seem like a ton but to me it is. Especially compared to the sad amount of posts in October, 7, barely, considering weren't really posts. So,  I will be doing a lot of posting this month, and again sorry for being gone!



Alright, that is it for now! I will talk to you guys soon!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sydney! Don't stress too much about your lack of posts- mine have been declining steadily too ever since school started.

    Looking forward to your book review!

    -Grace :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww yay! You will be back!! I have no life so i keep up with my grades and stuff so if you're back, then I have someone's blog to read. XD

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Then leave a comment. I love meeting new people! Feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will check it out as soon as I can.