Wednesday, October 10, 2012

What's up next?

So I have had a pile of books sitting on my shelf for at least a month or two now. Most of them are books I borrowed from various people or just books that lost my interest. Every time I get a new book I tell myself I won't read it until I finish one of the books in the neglected pile but I never do. Hence the name "the neglected pile". I have decided I will try to tackle that stupid pile before I start on any new books I have gotten.

Up Next:

~The Thief Lord - Cornelia Funke : My brother lent me this book to read when I was low on books, but I never took interest.

~The Red Pyramid - Rick Riordan : This book was very recommended, and lent to me by, one of my friends, but it discusses Egyptian mythology and my knowledge of mythology is limited to a bit of Greek and even less Roman.



~The Tale of Toph - ? : TOPH! As in Toph Beifong from Avatar: The Last Airbender! I did't even know I had this book. I LOVE TOPH! I am definitely reading this book next!!! (Even though it is written for elementary level kids.)

~The Magician's Nephew - C. S. Lewis: This is the first book in the Chronicles of Narnia, and I am actually interesting in the series, I just got distracted when I started reading this book and I never finished.

~The Kill Order - James Dashner: I honstly dont know what happened with this book. I mean,i have it i just completly lost intrest. I was so excited to get it i even preordered it a month ahead of time, but once I got it i just didn't get sucked in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to make my day? Then leave a comment. I love meeting new people! Feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will check it out as soon as I can.