Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Tell Me Something Tuesday: Books for Summer

Tell Me Something Tuesday is hosted by Heidi @ Rainy Day Ramblings. There is a new discussion question each week. You can find all the details on her page.

Summer is coming. What are some of your most anticipated books for the summer season?

For June the main two books I am excited for are Siege and Storm and The Moon and More. Click on the names for a link to them on Goodreads. Siege and Storm is the squeal to Shadow and Bone. I loved that book and I am hoping to love this one too. The Moon and More is by Sarah Dessen. Enough said, right?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sydney! So nice to meet you! Thanks for doing TMST this week. Oh I agree on Siege and Storm! Believe it or not I have never read a Dessen book any recommendations for me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to meet you too! I think my favorite Sarah Dessen book that i've read so far is The Truth About Forever. You should definitely check it out!

      ~Sydney

      Delete

Want to make my day? Then leave a comment. I love meeting new people! Feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will check it out as soon as I can.