Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday: The 100

Waiting on Wednesday's is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


The 100
The Hundred #1
Kass Morgan
September 3, 2013

In the future, humans live in citylike spaceships orbiting far above Earth's toxic atmosphere. No one knows when, or even if, the long-abandoned planet will be habitable again. But faced with dwindling resources and a growing populace, government leaders know they must reclaim their homeland...before it's too late.
Now, one hundred juvenile delinquents are being sent on a high-stakes mission to recolonize Earth. After a brutal crash landing, the teens arrive on a savagely beautiful planet they've only seen from space. Confronting the dangers of this rugged new world, they struggle to form a tentative community. But they're haunted by their past and uncertain about the future. To survive, they must learn to trust-and even love-again.

2 comments:

  1. I've not heard of this one before, but I really like the sounds of it :) I'll probably be adding this to my tbr!

    Janina
    My WW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got this on my TBR and I can't wait for it!

    -Ariella @ Secrets of Lost Words

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Then leave a comment. I love meeting new people! Feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will check it out as soon as I can.