Thursday, June 13, 2013

Think Out Loud #2: Running

Think Out Loud is a weekly meme created by Thinks Books for bloggers to be able to break out of the blogging bubble and promotes thinking outside of the box. You can use this feature to post things you ordinarily wouldn't. For example, if you usually write book reviews, step outside your comfort zone. Post a funny story, a rant, a cool pic or video, ANYTHING. Consider it a complete free for all.

  Running. I know some people love it. It makes them feel free and invincible. But me, I kind of hate it. It's just not my thing. I don't see the fun in running. Yes, maybe it gets out my energy when I have too much, but otherwise I don't see why you would voluntarily do it. I'm not being close minded here, I just need an explanation.


  Now I know you are thinking: Why is this even relevant? Well it isn't. But I was texting my friend today after she got back from a run, and we discussed our dislike of the activity. If it were up to me I wouldn't run. I prefer sports with more of a goal. I start volleyball conditioning soon, in preparation for the upcoming season. And the main activity we do at conditioning: Running. Ugh! I'm not a bad runner or anything. I'm in the middle of the pack. But I just don't enjoy it. So I think that is it for my rant. I'm going to finish this post off with a little video that I think goes with this.


To check out my first Think Out Loud post click here.

2 comments:

  1. OMG~~ That video was effing hilarious!!! I hate running too. So much. Great Think Out Loud!

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Then leave a comment. I love meeting new people! Feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will check it out as soon as I can.