Friday, August 16, 2013

A-Z Book Survey

AtoZsurvey
Originally from The Perpetual Page Turner
Author you’ve read the most books from:
Julie Kagawa. I have read 7 of her books. All 4 books in her Iron Fey series. 1 book in her Call of the Forgotten series. 2 books in her Blood of Eden series.

Best Sequel Ever:
Oh gosh....I have no idea. Unravel Me? Red Glove? Until I Die? The Evolution of Mara Dyer? Okay now I am just cheating.

Currently Reading:
Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris

Drink of Choice While Reading:
Hot Tea or Water

E-Reader of Physical Book?

I definitely prefer physical books, but I will read an e-book every once in a while.

Fictional Character You Probably Would Have Actually Dated in High School:
Haha I am still in high school and I can tell you that dating is probably not in my future. I have way too much other stuff to focus on.

Glad You Gave This Book a Chance:
The Maze Runner. The begining of this book is really slow, but after it picks up it is just a whirlwind.


Hidden Gem Book:

The Trouble with Flirting by Claire LaZebnik. Not many people have read this and it so really cute.


Important Moment in your Reading Life:

I think my whirlwind of reading started when my brother bought me four books the summer before highschool. I got Divergent, Shatter Me, The Maze Runner, and Delirium. I loved all of those books and they are still some of my favorites!


Just Finished:

Marked (House of Night #1) by P.C Cast


Kinds of Books You Won’t Read:

I am pretty open to all kinds of books but I think I will stay clear of adult romance books...


Longest Book You’ve Read:

Monsters of Men by Patrick Ness is 603 pages.


Major book hangover because of:

The Evolution of Mara Dyer. Oh god I stayed up until 3:40 in the morning.


Number of Bookcases You Own:

With books on them? 3

One Book You Have Read Multiple Times:
Perfect You by Elizabeth Scott

Preferred Place To Read:
My old leather couch. It is really worn but it makes it soooo comfortable!


Quote that inspires you/gives you all the feels from a book you’ve read:

“There are infinite numbers between 0 and 1. There's .1 and .12 and .112 and an infinite collection of others. Of course, there is a bigger infinite set of numbers between 0 and 2, or between 0 and a million. Some infinities are bigger than other infinities. A writer we used to like taught us that. There are days, many of them, when I resent the size of my unbounded set. I want more numbers than I'm likely to get, and God, I want more numbers for Augustus Waters than he got. But, Gus, my love, I cannot tell you how thankful I am for our little infinity. I wouldn't trade it for the world. You gave me a forever within the numbered days, and I'm grateful.” 
~Hazel, The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. 
Holy crap this gets me every time T.T


Reading Regret:

Uhhhh none?


Series You Started And Need To Finish(all books are out in series):

The Maximum Ride Series. I started it and really liked the first three books, but now I am on number five and I don't really want to continue.


Three of your All-Time Favorite Books:

Just three? ARG
Divergent by Veronica Roth
Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi


Unapologetic Fangirl For:

Uh everything? One is never to apologize for fangirling.


Very Excited For This Release More Than All The Others:

Allegiant by Veronica Roth
The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
Do I see a pattern? All final books in trilogies.


Worst Bookish Habit:

Skimming! I even skim a couple pages just to see if anything is going to happen and then I go back and read the whole thing over.


X Marks The Spot: Start at the top left of your shelf and pick the 27th book:

The Year of Secret Assignments by Jaclyn Moriarty


Your latest book purchase:

Beauty Queens by Libba Bray


ZZZ-snatcher book (last book that kept you up WAY late):

The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

10 comments:

  1. I share your bad habit of skimming. So hard to resist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like so much fun!

    Love that you said this: Uh everything? One is never to apologize for fangirling.

    Cause it is sooooo true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't think of anything for reading regret either. :)

    Did you like Marked?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did like it! I have a review for it coming soon~

      Delete
  4. That quote is so beautiful! I love the quotes you pick out and put them on your reviews or the first lines and what-not, they are all amazing quotes! And this is such a fun post!--I think I might do this. Haha, dating is not in my plans either until the future. High School is a lot already, not to mention dating? No thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks! And yeah dating sooooo does not fit into my schedule right now. Haha! But you should do this, it was really fun!

      Delete

Want to make my day? Then leave a comment. I love meeting new people! Feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will check it out as soon as I can.