Friday, August 2, 2013

Seven Deadly Sins Tag

GREED --What is your most expensive book? What is your least expensive book?

~Inexpensive: Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports by James Patterson = $0.83
~Expensive: Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire. When I went to buy this they only had the "Special Signed Editon" Which was $26. It was on sale for $21, but still. And the worst part is I didn't even like it, but I can't bring myself to sell it to a used book store because I spent so much on it. And it is an odd size so it looks funny on my shelf. Gosh i'm just ranting now...

WRATH--What author do you have a love/hate relationship with?

~John Green. I LOVED The Fault in Our Stars, but Looking for Alaska and An Abundance of Kathrines were just okay for me.

GLUTTONY--What book have you deliciously devoured over and over with no shame whatsoever?

~Megan Meade's Guide to the McGowan Boys by Kate Brian. That is definitely my most read book.

SLOTH--What book have you neglected reading due to laziness?

~The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan. I borrowed this book from a friend about a year ago and it is still sitting on my shelf.

PRIDE--What book do you most talk about in order to sound like a very intellectual reader?

~ Great Expectations by Charles Dickens. Okay confession time: I haven't actually read that book, but I did see the movie, so I know enough of the plot to seem like I read it.

LUST--What attributes do you find most attractive in male or female characters?

~Male: Dark hair and not a jerk.
~Female: When they aren't helpless and can hold their own.

ENVY--What books would you most like to receive as a gift?

~The Hunger Games Trilogy in Hardcover. I have read all three books and I really like them, but I refuse to buy them for myself. The're just too darn expensive.

Feel free to answer these questions in the comments or even make your own post :D

8 comments:

  1. Haha. Totally going to do this. I didn't like Abundance of Kathrines either :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an awesome tag! I've been putting off Throne of Fire (second book in that Rick Riordan series)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is such a cool tag! I think I might do this too. I was so happy when I got The Hunger Games trilogy for my birthday because I wanted to buy them but buying all three books is so expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I wish I could find books that cheap! I so agree with your Lust category. " I have read all three books and I really like them, but I refuse to buy them for myself." SAME. I want to own them but am not going to buy them xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha this is an awesome tag! Looks fun; I might have to try this one!

    Lisa
    Sign up for the End of Summer Read-A-Thon!
    http://turningpages94.blogspot.com/2013/07/end-of-summer-read-thon-sign-up.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did one of these, and I have the same answer for Envy (why hasn't the series gone down in price URRRGGGHH!).

    http://ireviewyalit.blogspot.ca/2013/08/seven-deadly-sins-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. THis looks like a fun meme! May try it if I can find the time.

    Love your answers about Megan Mead's guide. That is a rockin' book. I've read it a couple times myself.

    And any female character that can hold their own is a hero in my book.

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Then leave a comment. I love meeting new people! Feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will check it out as soon as I can.