Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Teaser Tuesday #20: The Death Cure

The Death Cure
Maze Runner #3
James Dashner

Thomas knows that Wicked can't be trusted, but they say the time for lies is over, that they've collected all they can from the Trials and now must rely on the Gladers, with full memories restored, to help them with their ultimate mission. It's up to the Gladers to complete the blueprint for the cure to the Flare with a final voluntary test.

What Wicked doesn't know is that something's happened that no Trial or Variable could have foreseen. Thomas has remembered far more than they think. And he knows that he can't believe a word of what Wicked says.

The time for lies is over. But the truth is more dangerous than Thomas could ever imagine.
Will anyone survive the Death Cure?


1. "Kill me. If you've ever been my friend, kill me"

2.“Awww," Minho said. "That's almost as sweet as that time she slammed the end of a spear into your shuck face.”

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should be Reading.

3 comments:

  1. OMG that first teaser! I still need to read this last book but I really enjoyed the first two. I need to get back into them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly this one wasn't my favorite, but in a whole this is a really good series~

      Delete

Want to make my day? Then leave a comment. I love meeting new people! Feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will check it out as soon as I can.