Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Top Ten: Favorite Books with a School Setting

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and Bookish.

These are my favorite books with a considerable amount of time spent in a school. It actually took me a while to find all of the school names. Some of them kind of stretch it.

A Royal Match - Tyne O'Connell
St. Augustine's Boarding School for Ladies

I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You - Ally Carter
Gallagher Academy for Exceptional Young Women

Anna and the French Kiss - Stephanie Perkins
School of America in Paris

Hex Hall - Rachel Hawkins
Hex Hall

Nightshade - Andrea Cremer
Mountain School


Ender's Game - Orson Scott Card
Battle School?

School Spirits - Rachel Hawkins
Mary Evans High School

The Angel Experiment - James Patterson
The School...


The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - Michelle Hodkin
Croyden Academy

Vampire Academy- Richelle Mead
St. Vladimir's Academy

6 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these yet, but I think 9/10 are on my TBR list!

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many good ones here. Def agree. nna and the French Kiss -- yes! Nightshade - yes! Vampire Acadmey --- is a def yes. Hex Hall --- one of my favorites, I need to read School Spirit.

    Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A huge yes to the GG series, Hex Hall, and Anna and the French Kiss. They are also on my list too. ;D
    Thanks for stopping by my TTT & sorry for the late response!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, no worries. Any response is welcome!

      Delete

Want to make my day? Then leave a comment. I love meeting new people! Feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will check it out as soon as I can.