Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Blogoversary!

Yep. It has officially been one year! I know everyone says this, but it really hasn't felt like a year. I remember first starting and putting my posts on Goodreads in an attempt to get an audience. There are a few people I want to mention. First Delaney from The Akward-ness, she has been with me consistently since literally the very beginning. Also Grace from The Humble Watermelon was there with me in the beginning. Every time I got a comment, I was just so excited and wanted to blog more! Who am I kidding, it is still like that! And more recently I have been getting people who consistently read my blog and comment, like Ariella from Secrets of Lost Words and Janina from Synchronized Reading and that makes me a very happy girl XD.  I love everybody who reads and comments on my blog !!

Since I Started:

~159 GFC Followers
~48 Bloglovin Followers
~381 Comments
~206 Posts

Thanks so much to everyone who has read and commented and I hope my next blogging year is even better!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Blogoversary, Sydney!! And OMG it's actually my blogoversary tmrw :D make sure to come check out my post tmrw >____<

    - Ariella @ Secrets of Lost Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, a big congratulation on your blogoversary, Sydney! You have come such a long way, and with every post you just seem to getting better at all of this! I'm so glad I have been with you since the beginning, and hopefully we shall stay like this for many years to come!

    -Grace :)

    P.S. Loving the new font, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been following all that long, but all the same, HAPPY BLOGOVERSARY!

    This bunny congratulates you too. --->

    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats and happy blogoversary! I remember when I had I first I was so excited. And my second is coming up in October! Thanks for the mention :) Your blog is awesome :P

    Janina @ Synchronized Reading

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOMG I am so sorry that I missed this post! Because you are one of my favorite blog. AHH so sorry I missed your blogoversary!!! But it's already been a year with you?! Time just flies with thoughts of books. You are an amazing person, Sydney and I am so happy that I got to meet you and drop by your blog reading your amazing reviews. I hope that you continue blogging and hope for many delightful bookishy years to come! :D

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Then leave a comment. I love meeting new people! Feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will check it out as soon as I can.