Monday, July 1, 2013

Book to Movie: Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist


Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist is about two teens who meet one night and have a whirlwind first date. The book and movie are really different. Besides the major plot themes, almost everything else is different. But that isn't in a bad way. I was just okay with the book. I didn't love it and I didn't hate it. And I actually liked the movie. It was funny and entertaining. Norah looks exactly how I would have imagined her. The actor who plays Nick isn't how I imagined Nick to look, but it still works. I would recommend you read the book before you see the movie, as you should with all boot to movie adaptations, but if you are a bit confused or bored by the book, you should still try the movie. But fair warning the book and movie are both quite vulgar, if that bothers you.

Have you read the book and/or seen the movie?

4 comments:

  1. I've seen this movie a long time ago, but I've never read the book :) I thought the movie was okay.

    Janina @ Synchronized Reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The book is really different so you should still try it.~

      Delete
  2. They are totally different. But it doesn't really matter. XD Do you remember about the gum? XD The best subplot there ever was.

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Then leave a comment. I love meeting new people! Feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will check it out as soon as I can.