Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Monthly Recap: July 2013

Well, summer is pretty much over for me. Volleyball starts next week and school starts the week after that. Oh, and I have summer work for two AP classes that I haven't finished. :/ Oops. But I read a good bit this month! Aaaand I had my blogoversary. So this moth was great and I hope I can still keep up during August. Things will definitely start slowing down as the school year picks up. But I will continue to read whenever I get the chance.

Books Read (Favorites are in bold):
  1. The Angel Experiment (Maximum Ride #1)- James Patterson
  2. Supernaturally (Paranormalcy #2)- Kiersten White
  3. School's Out Forever (Maximum Ride #2)- James Patterson
  4. Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports (Maximum Ride #3)- James Patterson
  5. Ender's Game- Orson Scott Card
  6. Endlessly (Paranormalcy #3)- Kiersten White
  7. Pushing the Limits- Katie McGarry
  8. School Spirits- Rachel Hawkins
  9. Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky #1)- Veronica Rossi
  10. Heist Society (Heist Society #1)- Ally Carter
  11. Maximum Ride Manga (Volume 1)- James Patterson
  12. I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You (Gallagher Girls #1)- Ally Carter
  13. Through the Ever Night (Under the Never Sky #2)- Veronica Rossi
  14. The Trouble With Flirting- Claire LaZebnick
  15. The Final Warning (Maximum Ride #4)- James Patterson
Books Reviewed:
  1. Paranormalcy (Paranormalcy #1)- Kiersten White
  2. Wicked Lovely (Wicked Lovely #1)- Melissa Marr
  3. The Ask and the Answer (Chaos Walking #2)- Patrick Ness
  4. Monsters of Men (Chaos Walking #3)- Patrick Ness
  5. School Spirits- Rachel Hawkins
  6. Rebel Heart (Dustlands #2)- Moira Young


Least Viewed Post: DNF Books

Quote of the Month:

"Learn what is to be taken seriously and laugh at the rest." - Hermann Hesse
Picture of the Month:
I spent a good chunk of my summer watching movies. For some reason I got a huge urge to watch a bunch of movies I had never seen before. I think it is fairly reasonable to say Tangled is one of my favorite movies EVER.

5 comments:

  1. Good luck on your AP classes. I'm so glad I took the summer off from school. I'm enjoying reading whatever I want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOOOO I shall never let summer end!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First, I Love love love Tangled. One of the best movies out there in my book ;) I'm dying to read Under the Never Sky and School spirit. But I really need to pick up the Max Ride series.

    Looks like you had a good month!

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Then leave a comment. I love meeting new people! Feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will check it out as soon as I can.