Saturday, July 6, 2013

Stacking the Shelves: Liars, Chemistry and Extreme Sports

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's a great way to show other people the books that you've bought or received for the past week!

I Am Number Four
Lorien Legacy #1
Pittacus Lore

Just Listen
Sarah Dessen

Perfect Chemistry
Simone Elkeles

Pretty Little Liars
Sara Shepard

School's Out - Forever
Maximum Ride #2
James Patterson

Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports
Maximum Ride #3
James Patterson

2 comments:

  1. I really like the I am #4 series and I'm on like book 10 of the pretty little liars series. And I still need to read School's Out Forever, which I have sitting on my shelf :) Awesome haul!

    Janina
    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the movie I am number four but still need to read the book. Happy Reading!
    Here is my STS.

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Then leave a comment. I love meeting new people! Feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will check it out as soon as I can.