Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Teaser Tuesday #18: Linger

Linger
Wolves of Mercy Falls #2
Maggie Stiefvater

Grace and Sam found each other. Now they must fight to be together. For Grace, this means defying her parents and keeping a very dangerous secret about her own well-being. For Sam, this means grappling with his werewolf past . . . and figuring out a way to survive into the future. Add into the mix a new wolf named Cole, whose own past has the potential to destroy the whole pack. And Isabelle, who already lost her brother to the wolves . . . and is nonetheless drawn to Cole.

1. “Most people had an acquired kind of beauty, they became better looking the longer you knew them and the better you loved them, but Cole had unfairly skipped to the end of the game, all jaggedly handsome and Hollywood-looking. Not needing any love to get there.”


2.“My parents had always been so careful with me, until the day they decided I needed to die.” 

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should be Reading.

3 comments:

  1. I loved the first book in this series, but wasn't a huge fan of the 2nd. What do you thin?
    Here's my Teaser Tuesday Written in Red by Anne Bishop
    Mei @ Diary of a Fair Weather Diver

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I really liked the first one, but this one didn't really match up

      Delete
  2. I've still have yet to read this one. I enjoyed the first book a long time ago, but can never find the time to start Linger! Great post Sydney :)

    Janina @ Synchronized Reading

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Then leave a comment. I love meeting new people! Feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will check it out as soon as I can.